Sunday, November 14, 2010

thankful for...

this week, i am very thankful for pippin. i can always count on him to keep my lap warm, eat my leftovers, give me kisses, steal my covers and pose perfectly for heart warming pictures like this one.
"animals are such agreeable friends. they ask no quetions, they pass no criticisms."

3 comments:

  1. Even though I'm not a dog person, that picture is pretty cute. And I LOVE that new picture of you guys. I'm guessing Megan took it? It's beautiful!! You both look terrific. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animals are the best! I've always laughed at that sign that reads something like "the more people I meet, the more I love my dog" ... I've come to realize that this is me!

    Hope you are well!
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for dogs!! I am such a dog lover! Must run in the genes.

    P.S. I love your hair in that top picture. You look darling. You guys are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete