Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you for your beautiful aromatic rain and your gentle humming winds. Your giant fluffy clouds have effectively reduced any dream of me bronzing up for the summer. As much as I enjoy your use of hail, snow and 45 degree weather...just stop it. I mean really? Today is June 3rd, Mama N, and we Central Oregonians have yet to see 80 degrees! We haven't even had a full day of sunshine! Give me a break! My dogs are driving me crazy because they have so much energy from sitting inside all day. I would take them to the park but IT'S ALWAYS RAINING! My poor husband and I have been forced to spend our date nights indoors cuddled under a blanket watching old episodes of Chuck and Bones because its only 40 degrees outside! I want to have a picnic! I want to take a walk through Drake Park with our dogs! I never ever thought that in June I would be wishing for 70 or even 65 degree temperatures. But I am! We have had 16+ days in a row of seriously below average temps. In three days we have already exceeded our average rainfall for the June. Mother Nature I beg you, PLEASE, bring back the sunshine! This has been a very funny joke but it's time to knock it off! Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment