Sunday, October 25, 2009

WE HAVE A HOME!


we love our new home! i am very sorry it took so very long to put up pictures but they're here! yay! we were very lucky to have the missionaries help us move and even luckier to have pat rent us a uhaul so we could do it all in one trip!
the back yard is small, but the dogs are enjoying the fact that they can go in and out whenever they want. unfortunately though, they did learn some bad habits from dobby and gimli...:)



i couldn't capture how amazing out bedroom is. it has valted ceilings, its very own bathroom, a large ledge above the closet, a ceiling fan...ah its amazing.





our cabinets are huge! and there are so many! our fridge is extra wide also. in other words, we love our litchen!

the half-bathroom is downstairs. it's so cute. a HALF-BATH!


our living room looks kind of plain...only because it kind of is. we have been bargain hunting for coffee tables and rugs. but for right now, it's pretty stinking cumfy. it is home!
[not pictured: the stairs, 2nd bedroom, upstairs bathrooms, upstairs landing, and front exterior...but trust me...super cute as well!]
we are very happy with what we have and we wish everyone could see it in person. pictures will just have to do for now. au revoir <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. I am so excited for you guys. Now to find a time to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a cat on your bed? What the?!

    Oh my goodness you even have your own white picket fence - how perfect! Looks great Ells. I bet it's so nice to have all that extra space! I'm happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen and Mike! Mike should remember me as his former boss :0) I went to school with Jodie though and was in the Mountain View Ward with you guys for a bit. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. You two are super cute! When did you move to Oregon? Are you going to school there?? I love how happy you guys look.

    ReplyDelete